Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

terrific tuesday & wacky wednesday...

missed...

so, i did not blog yesterday, i was much too busy and or way too tired. nothing really happened yesterday. oh, actually i had a medical checkup yesterday. i totally forgot about that until just now and i wasn't even going to blog about it, but, here goes...



take or leave it...

so i got up early yesterday morning because i had this medical checkup. when you work overseas everything has to be on point. and they check for everything. and i do mean everything. so when i arrived yesterday the test that were taken were: height, weight, vision, x=ray, urine test blood test where they actually check for drugs and or diseases. now all of my test went fine until we get to the blood test...now i have given blood and taken many tests in my life. and i always know the drill. there is always an issue with drawing blood from my right arm. they can never seen to find my veins. and i usually have to suggest them getting blood from my left arm. and i tried to communicate this to them. but with the english barrier it was a little hard. as i pointed to my opposite arm and frantically shook my head. the nurse continued to tie that tube thing around my arm (so tight, i was near tears) and i sat back and hoped for the best. after she then demonstrated how i should pump my fist to get the vein up. i continued to do as i was told. after about 5 mins of that the nurse untied the rope from my arm and proceeded to draw blood from the same arm i told her to get it from (or atleast tried to tell her).



finally we have a winner...

so, the nurse was finally able to slowly draw about 2 ounces of blood from my arm. and then she proceeds to until my arm and put a soaking wet alcohol pad on the blood filled spot and she grabs another needle. this time she sticks the needle in my hand to draw blood ( i guess she did not get the amount she was looking for the first time around). i thought this was so super awkward. but since she was the woman with the needle in hand. i did not exchange words. but in my head i was really telling her off. and i even rolled my eyes when i left the room. i'm not sure if she saw me or not but if she had she would have been like "whoa."



down comes the rain...

so, it had been raining the entire day. really bad. once the medical check up was complete i then have to get my fancy shoes on and get dressed to meet with the head of the poe of the providence that i will be working in and learn more about my living quarters and where i will be working and living for the next year. oh wow, so what did they tell me. the only thing i know is that i will have an apartment. some people will have a house, some a homestay and some a studio. all i know is that i will have an apartment and i can commute to work either by bus and or taxi. and thats all i really know. so when do i move in? i do NOT know. i think the end of august. but on which day. um i am not so sure. the program that i am in thankfully handles everything and i really don't have that stress to worry about. i get my apt keys and move in and thats all i know! stress free (i assume and pray)



it all falls down...

so, after meeting and greeting and all that other crap. myself, josie and emma decide to change clothes and take a walk to home plus. what in the world is homeplus? homeplus is a huge dpt store where you can find anything. now remember when i mentioned earlier that it had been raining all day. was it raining when josie and emma got this bright idea to go to homeplus? it sure was. so, as we grabbed our umbrellas. oh wait let me back up. as i grab my umbrella and as josie grabs her umbrella and as emma stands under whomever's umbrella has enough room we then head off. now you would think once josies hat flew off because of the rain and with emma's entire leftside of her body being soaking wet. why only her left side, well, because she was sharing a half of an umbrella. so then as we were about to walk up the hill we decided to just stay where we were and no take that chance walking to the homeplus.



uh oh...

next thing you know i am butt first on the pavement! it was so rainy and so slippery i feel so hard right smack on my bottom! how humiliating. how embarrasing. i guess i would have thought that if i were able to hear my own thoughts. well, why wouldn't i be able to hear my own thoughts. well, because josie and emma were laughing so hard i couldn't hear myself think!

so then...
we, decided not to go to the "homeplus" and we turned around and decided to go and get something to eat and we sat around and talked and called it a night...

the next day...
so, i got up super early, showered, painted my face, flat ironed my hair and put on my clothes and was out the door.

again...
it was raining all morning, all afternoon and all day! today, was a busy day. a lot of traveling and a lot of rain. nothing much to tell.

until next time...

smooches...

No comments:

Post a Comment