Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Sunday, October 4, 2009

sunday october 4, 2009

so, this week not too much has happened. but i will fill you in on the details that were somewhat important.

so lets see...
since, about a week has passed i will begin with the most recent days.

wednesday...
so, on thursday i went to kim's club. what in the world is kim's club? kim's club is a grocery store here similiar to florida's publix, it has a lot of familiar items in there such as american chips and salsa, american salad dressings and etc. so, it is by far one of my favorite places to go. aside from that it is on the basement floor of a shopping mall. kinda like a two for one deal. so, i went to the kim's club and got a few items for the week and was so completely turned around in the store. i kept going the wrong way in the store. went up the wrong isle. i was back and forth during the entire time i was there. so, i eventually found the items i needed made my purchase and left.

thursday...
today, was a good day. i had a really short day at work. today, was the day before my vacation is scheduled to start. beginning tomorrow, there is a holiday in s korea called Chusek it is a korea thanksgiving. it is similiar to america's christmas where the families get together celebrate by eating traditional korean foods and exchanging gifts. so thankfully, for this i am on vacation for work until tuesday. so i was excited to leave work early and begin my first korean holiday.

friday...
so, speaking of beginning my first korean holiday, today i am to get up early and await rachel's phone call so that we are able to spend the day exploring her city. who is rachel? rachel is my assistant. thank God for rachel. she has really assisted me with so many things during my korean tenure. i have had the luxury of having miss rachel to go to the grocery store with me and for me. arrange bus times and ticket arrangements for me and assist me with every possible issue that i have or could have come across since being in s korea. she has been a blessing for and to me. so with that being said. rachel has planned a day for me to go out with her and her family. i got up early friday morning. showered, flat ironed my hair, lightly painted my face and got dressed and patiently awaited her phone call.

got the call...
so, rachel gave me a call and instructed for me to meet her outside of my building. i went down stairs and we were off. we drove about an hour and a half and arrived to a restaurant. we arrived to this restaurant and we didn't know quite what to order from the menu. it seems that rachel and her family were really concerned about what i would enjoy and what i wouldn't enjoy. they actually waited for me to decide on a menu item before they even attempted to look at the menu. to them i did not matter that i was unable to read korean and it certainly did not matter that i was not familiar with all of the different kinds of foods that were displayed on the out and insides of the menu. their only concern was for me to chose a meal.

mm mm good...
so we decided on a chicken dish with a lot of vegetables. it seems like it has been forever since i have had regular vegetables. just plain ole' broccoli or plain ole' peas or corn. just basic stuff. the kind of vegetable that you just add butter too. so when my meal arrived (raw of course, we had to cook it on the table) once it was done it was delicious. i finally had fresh vegetables. plain fresh vegetables. i really enjoyed my mean and i really enjoyed the company that my meal was eaten with.

almost paradise...
so we arrive to our next location and i wont get into too many details about it. i have uploaded enough photos onto my facebook page for you to get the jist of how insanely fabulous my day was with rachel and her family. the view was breathtaking and it was amazing!

on to monday...
overall i had a really great wkend. very relaxing and i was in the company of great people. so, here comes monday. well sunday night i asked Emma Boo to give me a wakeup call (to make sure i was up early and on time to head out-although i was off of work still on my mini vacation there were a few errands that i needed to run)...so needless to say when Emma called me first thing monday morning. i was super tired. i had literally just fallen asleep only a few hours before she awakened me. but hell, i got up showered, half ass flat ironed my hair threw on some clothes put on a pair of sneakers and sprinted out the door.

why the rush on your vacation....
so, today i was going to take a stab at opening up a global bank account all by myself in s korea. without the help of rachel or anyone else. all by myself (well that and the note i had someone to write for me in korean at the school...he he he). so i held my little note with the grip of death as i hailed a taxi and climbed into the back seat and made the request for him to take me to the bank.

it works for me...
so, i arrived to the bank. walked in and was taken care of from the moment i sat down. i wont go into details (as i am trying to shorten this up and hit the sack) but i will just say that God has truly had my back. my additional banking account was opened with out any issues and i was good to go! more errands were to be ran after this. so i think i will skip the details of monday and head to tuesday...

tuesday...
so, i got up this morning. shut of my alarm. sat on the side of the bed and said "shit that went by too damn fast!" (why am i cursing on my blog? because that is exactly how i felt when my feet hit the floor this morning.) so, what did i do. I got my ass up and got ready for work is what i did. i showered, curled my hair (yup no flat iron today), painted my face and got dolled up and headed to work (well, after i skyped, emailed and fbooked).

so how'd it go???
so i arrived to work and i made my rounds by saying hello to every single person in eye sight. just as i was make my way to my room. i hear mr. lee's voice. of course i am like , "what now?" so i smiled and walked to the office and said "yes mister lee." (almost in the same voice as ciley from the color purple) he then tells me is angry with me. and i am like really? huh? and what? he proceeds to tell me that the bills i gave him for my apartment one of them is past due and that i should have given him the bill the day before it was due and not the day of. i of course. smile and say "ah mister lee, i am in korea and i am just stressed out and i forgot. i'm american you know how we are." he then just smiled and said never do it again. he joked about how he would kill me if i did it again and he even rolled his eyes at me. but i clearly understood he was joking although he was serious about me giving him past due bills. so i assured him it wouldn't happen again. until next time...he he he. he then thought that was seriously funny and kicked me out of his office.

what next....
so of course, there are two people you never want to piss off at you job. the head boss and your accountant. more so the accountant. because hell even if you make things tragic with you and the boss if you are cool with the accountant you're final pay check will be what it's suppose to be. so i of course, i had someone to write a letter of apology (in a funny/lovey way) to mister lee. in korean only with love shayla at the end. i will give this to him tomorrow with a bottle of soju (soju would be like a 40 once in the states.) i figured if i goof up and make this mistake again, my pay will always be on time and will always be right. i have got to keep mister lee on my good side and i need to stay on his good side.

so then...
i get home i unwind and relax. i check my emails, fbook and skype for a few. so now with this fbook thing. it appears that i have pissed off another person on fbook. how in the world do i keep pissing off fbook people? i am not so sure. well there was a comment that i posted on an old friends wall that appeared to be offensive to the one of her potential clients. hell, i didn't even know who the client was nor did i mean for it to come off as if i was actually talking about this character. which by the way i still don't even know. i didn't even bother to google him either. so, the situation is that a friend and myself were joking about me being a leo and she being an aries and just happens this person who could have been offended is also an aries. yea, silly i know. but hell. i am just so over the formalities of fbook. and people wearing fbook on their sleeves. so i guess at this point. my whole thing is when people do things i dont like on fbook i simply delete. well hell that is not true. i delete people from my fbook page for apparently no reason. hell if you never say hi to me...delete. but thats just how i operate my fbook page. so the point that i am making is this. so fbook is a computer generated page right? if you don't like the comments you can do one of two things. you can delete the comment. and tell the person hey don't post that on my page. you can change your settings and just make it so that people are not able to post comments on your page or i just thought of a third suggestion. you can simply do what i do. delete the person from your page. easy enough right? so with that being said. yup i can be very misunderstood. and guess what. i just don't really give a damn...((as long as i have the right people by my side the silly non-sense doesn't really matter))

okay so that was that for today. nothing too exciting nothing to funny and or adventurous. just another day in my little life.

until next time!
smooches...

No comments:

Post a Comment