So, I know I say every single month that I am going to post a blog every week and I know that I am a damn lie! Last year I faithfully did a blog almost every single day well for about a month straight and then it went to once a week for about a week straight and then it went to every couple of months and you get my point...The truth is...I really don't have that much to tell that damn often. Now, I am a chatty gal and I could totally come up with a topic with each blog but who wants to really read my adventures of nothing-ness???
And so it begins...
So, instead of boring you with the details of my fabulous wkend and making you all so insanely jealous, instead I will just go ahead and post my picks for my favorite items for this past week/end. Now, I have a million favorite items for the month of May but I will go ahead and give you a little sample of what I am loving at this very moment...
1. Vintage Inspired Satchel Tri-Colored Handbag-->ADORES
2. MAC Ocean Berry colored Nail Lacquer (nail polish for you dummies)
3. Andy Warhol buttons (I am such a fan of multiple buttons and or pins on cardigans and jackets)
4. Torquoise/Wooden Beaded Braclet (the closure on this bracelet is what made me fall in LOVE)
5. Very Orange MAC Matte Long Lasting Lipstick (yea I'm a black girl that rocks pink and orange lipstick shades...so what???)
6. Gel Eyeliner (any excuse to actually use a paint brush and actual paint on my face is an excuse enough for me to purchase it!!!! it gives the perfect line to my eyelids and I will probably never use another eye liner in my life!!!)
7. My medicine (okay okay so that is a little weird I know, I know, but I gotta' give a shot out to the meds that are allowing me the strength of being able to type this.
And there you have it...
So, as always nothing is going on but the rent. I still get up every morning "beat my face" (for those of you who don't know that is, it is an expression "makeup folks" use when you apply makeup and your face looks insatiably gorgeous), I flat iron my hair and put my best foot forward and do the damn thing... Not too much fun and not a whole lot of excitement but as always I got a little something to tell.
Until next time...