Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Adore...

Blah blah blah...

So, I finally received my package from the States about 2wks ago. I haven't posted a vlog yet nor have I actually showcased any of my favorite items from the package I received from home. So, I instead of me getting into the long drawn out details I will just list my favorite items I received and or purchased for this month of April (they are in no particular order):

Things I Adore:

1. USB Charger for my Blackberry (finally I am able to charge my cell phone and chit chat with family and friends back home... I was getting to be so over skype)
2. Leaf Earrings (ADORE)
3. Blue Dragon Leather Earrings (ADORE)
4. Brass Feather Earrings (ADORE)
5. Zebra, Black, Orange Super-sized Bangles (Absolutely ADORE, this was a surprise from my Mom)
6. Gucci Oversized Shades (ADORE this newly purchased pair of shades)
7. Straw Fedora (ADORE- finally a fedora in the perfect shade, height and width I am eager and excited to wear this during the summer months)
8. Moisture Therapy Hand Lotion (ADORE, this totally makes my hands feel like a baby's ass)
9. Blemish Facial Washing Cream (ADORE. The smell alone makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the insides)
10.Lavender Foot & Leg Mask (ADORE)
11. Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Handbag (an oldie but a goodie, one of my favorite bags to carry during the warm summer months...I ADORE the bow on it and the colors)






Things that I am still on the fence about:

1. OPI Katy Perry Black Shatter Nail Polish: I was dying to get this item in the mail, in fact it was the most sought after item but, I am still trying to find the perfect shade combination. I think now I am hoping to get my hands on the Silver Shatter ASAP. Still not too sure about this Black Shatter thing. Perhaps I was over it before I actually got it.
2. Canon Power Shot Camera: Still trying to convince myself that this camera is much better than my standard pocket camera.

A complete waste of my fucking time:

1. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies: Okay seriously these were just not as good as I remembered them being. Or perhaps I have just been in Soko for much too long!

Anywhooo...

Alright, well, that is about it, nothing fun, nothing exciting and as always nothing is up but the rent.

Chat Blog or Vlog with you next time...

Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment