So, I finally received my package from the States about 2wks ago. I haven't posted a vlog yet nor have I actually showcased any of my favorite items from the package I received from home. So, I instead of me getting into the long drawn out details I will just list my favorite items I received and or purchased for this month of April (they are in no particular order):
Things I Adore:
1. USB Charger for my Blackberry (finally I am able to charge my cell phone and chit chat with family and friends back home... I was getting to be so over skype)
2. Leaf Earrings (ADORE)
3. Blue Dragon Leather Earrings (ADORE)
4. Brass Feather Earrings (ADORE)
5. Zebra, Black, Orange Super-sized Bangles (Absolutely ADORE, this was a surprise from my Mom)
6. Gucci Oversized Shades (ADORE this newly purchased pair of shades)
7. Straw Fedora (ADORE- finally a fedora in the perfect shade, height and width I am eager and excited to wear this during the summer months)
8. Moisture Therapy Hand Lotion (ADORE, this totally makes my hands feel like a baby's ass)
9. Blemish Facial Washing Cream (ADORE. The smell alone makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the insides)
10.Lavender Foot & Leg Mask (ADORE)
11. Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Handbag (an oldie but a goodie, one of my favorite bags to carry during the warm summer months...I ADORE the bow on it and the colors)
Things that I am still on the fence about:
1. OPI Katy Perry Black Shatter Nail Polish: I was dying to get this item in the mail, in fact it was the most sought after item but, I am still trying to find the perfect shade combination. I think now I am hoping to get my hands on the Silver Shatter ASAP. Still not too sure about this Black Shatter thing. Perhaps I was over it before I actually got it.
2. Canon Power Shot Camera: Still trying to convince myself that this camera is much better than my standard pocket camera.
A complete waste of my fucking time:
1. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies: Okay seriously these were just not as good as I remembered them being. Or perhaps I have just been in Soko for much too long!
Alright, well, that is about it, nothing fun, nothing exciting and as always nothing is up but the rent.