Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday November 15th

Yes, so it has been about 2 weeks since my last blog and I have clearly not been posting my blogs as often as I have stated the last few blogs.

Oh well, what can I do? Not a damn thing but post a blog today.

So, because I can never seem to remember anything more than 2 days out, I will only really blog about today and maybe even yesterday I won't get into the past couple of weeks because I simply just cant remember it. This is one of the reasons why I take so many pictures. So, if you want to know what has happened in the past two weeks check out my photos on my fbook page.

Alright, today I did absolutely nothing and that is exactly what I wanted to do. I stayed in my apartment the entire day. Well, I did open the door for the Delivery Guy. Which by the way I shouldn't have ordered anything considering that my midsection is quite chubby. But hell, I will just deal with that tomorrow.

So, what did I do all day long. Not a damn thing is what I did. I got up around noon. I did not Wash my face, I did not put on any clothes and I did not even attempt to open the curtains in my bedroom. I turned on my laptop and Skyped an old friend. We chit chatted for a little over an hour. And I realized that I really should keep in contact with some of the friends that I have met over the years. Now, I am not one to have a million and one friends. I have never been that way. But, it is good to have a few good friends. And from now on I think I will remind myself of that every so often. So we chit chatted for a few and had an "adult conversation." You know the type of conversation that you have with someone and they are just as interested in what you are doing as you are in what they are doing. A conversation where you are actually conversing. You are not listening to the other person talking on and on about their silly life and their silly problems. But an actual conversation where you are engaged with one another. I call that an "adult conversation." Now don't get me wrong, I have had that in S Korea. Surprisingly I have met good people that I could and would definitely keep in contact with when this traveling thing is all said and done. And those people I have established friendships with and others it's not that important to me and I simply just wont waste my time. So, my friend and I chatted for awhile and I then thought okay what next.

Well, then I got an email from a family friend asking how things were going here and was I ever going to return to a career in Fashion. And then I thought shit, now what. So, I spent the next 45 minutes thinking about my future. Oh lord! Yes my future. Should I stay and do this Korean thing. Should I pursue a Fashion Career here? Should I return back to my fabulous place in Florida or should I return to America and move to the Big Apple? I don't know. My mother and I just spoke about appearances the other day and when you work in the fashion industry. It is all an Image game. You have to look the part from head to toe. Its been awhile since I have worked in Fashion and or Photography. Since I have gained, lost and gained weight. So, then I realized if I truly want to return to that superficial world I gotta get my Sexy Back. And then I realized is that really that important to me anymore? And I have realized "Hell yea!" So what am I going to do. I gotta get serious! That's what I got to do. I have a little over a year to get right and get it back to shape. How in the hell am I going to do that? Well, cut backs will be a bitch but it better be worth it!

Then what... so after I had a heart to heart I remembered that I discovered a really cool Movie Website and decided to watch a movie. I turned on the "Hangover" and laughed hysterically! That was a hilarious movie.

Okay, so aside from that not a damn thing happened today and that is exactly how I liked it. My Mom has brought to my attention that I curse a lot. I told her no way, I am a lady and a classy lady doesn't curse like a damn sailor. Oops I guess I am not as classy as I thought. I guess I do curse a lot. Well, if I offend any damn body while they are reading my damn blog. That's too damn bad!!!

Okay so, nothing exciting, nothing fun just another good day!

Until next time,
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment