Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Friday, February 12, 2010

It was Feb 12th...

To Vlog or not to Blog, that is the question...

Okay so, I have not done a blog in a little over 2 months. Why? Because I just haven't really thought much about it thats why! But, tonight I did. Technically it is early Saturday morning for me. But nevertheless I thought about it today and decided to do a little bloggy-blog.

So what's new???

Not a darn thing is new. Well, actually yesterday I decided to put up some hand painted stencils in my bedroom and living room area and couldn't seem to stop once I began. Well, let me just say this, anytime I begin any project or assignment I can't seem to do the bear minimum and I NEVER know when to stop I'll keep going and going and going. Some would say "she ain't got no stopping sense!" And yes, that is true, true indeed. "I ain't got NO stopping sense!" So with that being said, I began my little project yesterday. I finished it and LOVED it. I even took photos and sent them to my Mom for her to agree or disagree. Of course she loved it. Because for one I am her child and for two she thinks I am the coolest thing on planet earth. (but I am sure everyone's Mom feels the same way about their kid) And I am one of the coolest people on planet earth....

To make a long story even longer...

Like I was saying I finished my project last night. And was really satisfied with it. I then decided to go to bed and wake up early this morning and add more stuff to my walls. When I woke up I thought about it and thought about it and thought about it some more and decided that I would hold off on it. It is good right now and I really didn't think I should go forth and "over do it." So hours and hours passed and at 9pm I couldn't take it anymore. I threw on a pair of sweats, sneakers (okay not REAL sneakers cause' I don't own a pair of those-they were Converse), my hoodie, a scarf and a coat oh and a hat and ran out the door. I began my trot to the store. Headed to get some more stuff to decorate the walls in my apartment. So when I got to the store and to the home section and all of a sudden there was rumbling in my tummy. I couldn't spend the amount of time I needed nature was CALLING and I had to ANSWER. So, I grabbed some stuff (praying that it was what I wanted) and quickly decided to grab a light bulb (the light in my kitchen hasn't worked in about 2 months. Why? Because I haven't thought to get a bulb for it. Oh and because I figured the light in the bathroom and my bedroom works so why not use that to cook with) - dumb I know... but anyway. So, I quickly throw my stuff on the conveyor belt and pray to God the cash register check out lady quickly rings me up so that I can get home...

Good things come to those who wait...

So, after I got my crap and headed up the hill. My stomach was jumping all over the place. I damn near had to clench my butt cheeks together and hope and pray that I was able to make it. Whew I did...I won't get into the details of that.

Pretty is as Pretty does???

Okay, so I decide to begin with the light bulb first. I grab a chair and drag it to the kitchen area, stand on top of it and grab the light bulb to make sure it was the right size (no, I didn't do that ahead of time, why? cause I am a visual person and I assumed from the measurements I took with my eyes that it would fit) So, then I spend the next 15mins trying to figure out how to successfully remove the old/bad light bulb with out getting killed and insert the new one. When the light came on, I then realized cooking in the dark wasn't the brightest idea and I also couldn't believe how bright things were in the kitchen. Wow having light really does make a big difference. So, now off to the bedroom to put up my new fancy decorations. So, I put them on the wall and after I am done I realize I did not grab enough so now I have a half ass finished wall. I was so ticked off. I had been thinking about it all day long and now I have to go to sleep with it not being done. I guess round two will be tomorrow. I will finish it and it will be gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.

In a nutshell...

Today, I did not brush my hair. I did not put on any makeup. I cooked. I cleaned. I interneted (if that is even a word). I watched tv. I listened to music. I did a little home decor'ing. I installed a light bulb and that was it.

Nothing fancy, Nothing Exciting....

Tomorrow I will post a Vlog on my facebook page about other things that I want to talk about. But for now this is it.

Until Next Time...
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment