Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Thursday, August 6, 2009

another day...

night before...
so, as you know last night was pretty tought. my stomach was incredibly upset and i have yet to figure out why. needless to say thank God for my room mate. Jessica, gave me a medicine that took away all of my worries and woes. and today i woke up feeling way better than the night before.

so good that...
i was feeling so good, that i was even up to having breakfast this morning.

what kind of breakfast...
so, since i had that stomach scare last night i had reservations and really didn't know what i should attempt to have for breakfast this morning. Jessica (my roomie) and i decided to go to g25 (of course!) to grab a bite to eat. upon my arrival i had made up in my mind that i was going get a sandwhich for breakfast. how do i know if that sandwhich was safe? well, i didn't but i did have that same exact sandwhich the day before and i had no problems with it. along with that sandwhich i also got a snack. what kind of snack? it is called "cheese cheese" it comes wrapped similiar to a twinkie package. and on that package it has a cute little bird on the cover.

what in the world does cheese cheese taste like???
cheese cheese was actually similiar to cheese cake. the taste was very similar. the texture wasn't the same as cheesecake. it looked more like a pound cake but much lighter in texture.

reading and writing...
so, my classes today were all really informative and really interesting. again, i learned a lot about korean customs. little things like. you are NOT suppose to leave a tip (it would actually be considered rude), koreans like to drink A LOT and it is kinda rude to not get tipsy with them. and that this usually occurs monday - sunday. and a bunch of other things. once they actually happen i will be sure to let you know on my blog.

so then...
of course after drinking a huge bottle of water i eventually had to go "potty." so i hadn't necessarily gone to the bathroom in a bathroom other than my room since i have been here in s korea. and i really had to go during one of my classes. so i get to the restroom and i go into the stall and lord behold the toilet is electric. i close the door and the directions on how to work the toilet were on the back of the stall door! needless to say, i got a little intimidated by looking at this fancy toilet and then i actually walked out of the stall went back to my seat grabbed my purse and took my camera out of my bag, went back to the bathroom and into that stall and snapped a few pictures. very interesting. i never did use that bathroom. but i do have pictures that i will be posting on my facebook page.

breaky break...
so, i have a break from my classes and i decide to go to, where else, g25 and i decided to try "corn juice." yes, corn juice. you ask probably ask, what in the world is that and what in the heck does that taste like? so, i purchase this bottle of corn juice. it is yellow and it looks a lot like a tea so i assume oh this is probably the same as a tea they just call it corn tea. like, maybe it is made from the kernels along with other ingredients like, water, sugar and so on and so forth. um nope not so much! it is corn juice. and that is what it is. so, when i open the cap. i get an overwhelming smell of popcorn. i then sniff the bottle and it smells just like buttery popcorn! so then i think to my self. self, maybe this just smells like this, there is no way this is actually corn juice.
lord have mercy jesus take the wheel again! it is corn juice. imagine drinking popcorn. and that is what it is. i poured it down the drain and used the cute bottle as a water jug. and that was the end of the corn juice. never again will i drink popcorn. i love me some popcorn lord knows i do. but i perfer the kind you chew not the kind you drink.

moving on...
so, lunch time comes and i am like what should i eat? should i eat or should i not eat? if so, what should i get. so, i decided to try a triangle package. and it is explained to me that in this package it is similiar to a sushi peice with an outside wrap as seaweed, followed by rice and on the inside is a spicy fish (similiar to tuna). now, i love sushi, so i figured this should be a really good choice. was it good and was it indeed a good choice? yes, actually it was. until i bite the inside of it and really got into it. it was so super spicy. did i continue to eat it. of course i did!

a fire pit...
imagine someone throwing wood peices onto the ground, pouring gasoline ontop of it and then lighting it on fire. so, this is what my stomach begins to feel like.

almost like deja vu...
so, as i am sitting in class with my insides burning from that darn spicy triangle kinda similar to sushi peice i decide to coat my stomach with aloe water. why? for one because i love aloe water and for two because i am thirsty. and last but not least, because my insides are on fire!

still cankles but a little bit of ankle...
so, i noticed as i was walking to my classes my legs and feet have gone down a little bit. today, you can distinguish my leg from my ankle and my ankle from foot. yes, earlier in the week they were all smushed together! the swelling from that really long flight is really beginning to go down. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

breaking it up...
so, on a break between classes i decided to make a cup of green tea. now, i drink tea often (well, not too often but often enough to know what it tastes like and everytime i have tea it is almost always green tea) now with that being said. today, i was like oh let me grab a tea bag and make a cup of tea.

um no it is not...
so, this green tea is so not even like the green tea i have ever had. was it good? no. but was it bad? no. will i drink it again? probably not.

nothing left to say...
so, besides my coming in contact with a fancy toilet, drinking corn juice, having a really weird cup of tea, going to my classes and finally being able to see my ankles i had a pretty good day!

rub a dub dub...
i am off to take a shower, wash my hair and watch a bootleg movie on the internet...cause that's how i roll in s korea!!!!

smooches...

No comments:

Post a Comment