Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Off to a late start…

So, last night I had to do laundry and I ate dinner later than usual (as a result of Emma Boo chatting my ear off). After dinner I showered and made a steaming cup of thera flu put on my pajamas and got into bed.

So soon…

Before I knew it, I was awakened by my blackberry / alarm and it was time to get up. Instead of getting up right away like I know I should every single morning I re-set the alarm for a later time and I went back to bed. Worried that I was too tired and I may not actually hear the alarm at the time it is scheduled to go off, I decided it was best that I go ahead and get up. I had another load of laundry to do and I wanted to be sure to hang them to dry before I left for work this morning (in hopes that I will be dry upon my return back home this evening).

Get a move on it…

So, I got up, had breakfast (frosted flakes), showered, flat ironed my hair (actually I didn’t really need to this morning), painted my face, put on my clothes and skyped for a few and was on my way out of the door.

Just in time…

When I left my apartment, luckily there was a cab driver downstairs, I got into the cab and headed to work. When I arrived to work I changed into my indoor shoes and headed to my vice principal to say “anneyasayoooohhhhh.” She immediately asked me what happened to me coming to volleyball yesterday. I explained to her my classes and how I was not able to attend the game as a result of my classes conflicting with the volleyball schedule. I was certain that when I explained this to her she would definitely understand that my classes came first. With that being said. She shook her head in disbelief and told me that “everyone” was looking for me and was wondering why was I not at the game. She the assured me that she would speak to the coordinators of my school and have all of my classes moved around so that I am able to attend the games. I then expressed my gratitude and told her that I would be ever so greatful for the opportunity of playing on their marvelous volleyball team. I walked away and headed to my first class. All the while wondering now how in the hell am I going to get out of this one. I guess I can just look on the bright side and and be appreciative of the opportunity of being able to exercise every Wednesday at 2:30pm.

Standing up…or stood up???

So, after I finished my two kindergarten classes I immediately hightailed it to the lounge area where I was anxious to see my “ladies.” When I opened the door they were not there. But lucky for me they arrived one by one shortly after I came in and got settled. One lady explained to me that again today she had classes and that she would not be able to accompany me to lunch and that It was best that I go soon. So I thought well, that actually worked out perfectly. Seeing as thought I wasn’t feeling too well, I thought that I would just skip lunch today and try not to put anything on my stomach. Minutes later my other “lady” comes in and she also tells me no lunch today and that she couldn’t go, but it was lunch time and that I needed to go now to eat. So I quickly got up and scooted off for lunch.

Always go with your first mind…

So, when I arrived to the cafeteria. I shuffled through the line (yes I actually shuffled, my indoor shoes were so friggin’ slippery I was shaking what my mamma gave me all across the floors on every square footage of the school. On the way to the lunch room an unfamiliar voice called out “shayah!” of course I was like who in the hell knows me in Suncheon, S Korea?? So I turn around. And I am greeted by a woman and her tiny baby. She says to me “you are Shayah, I Lucy Mom, She love you and say you Beautiful. I came to see and thank you. She right you are Beautiful Lady. Thank you for be Lucy Teacher.” I of course, bat my mascara filled lashes and say “gam sam ham nidaaaaaa.” And I also tell her that lucky is too cute for words (which she totally is!) So, I had my lunch tray and I sat down to eat and I attempted to eat a little bit of all of the portions that was given to me. I ate all of the soup, most of the rice and the chicken and a piece of an apple (which by the way I absolutely hate apples). I couldn’t eat anymore food and I immediately excused myself from the lunch table and headed back to the lounge. On the way back I my stomach began to feel really queasy. I said to my self. Oh no, please no. Oh God not right now, not on my favorite pretty dress. Oh no, I didn’t bring my makeup bag and If I puke I will look a hot mess. So I upchuck a little and swallow it back down. I did that another 3 times. Next thing you know I turned my head to the left and puke all over the flower garden! Twice! The gorgeous plants were ruined. I quickly hauled ass to the little girls room. Well, I tried to haul ass but it was more like a sickly trot, of course I felt and looked a mess by now. I get to the bathroom wash my hands rinse my mouth and look at my self in the mirror. Thank God for MAC. My makeup was still flawless with the exception of a smudge on the corners of my eyes. I slowly walked into the lounge and finished my arts and crafts project for my next class.

Tick tock…watching the f*$ing clock…

The time dragged from lunch until it was time to go home. I was getting worse by the minute. Somehow I managed to have another wonderful day.

Crawling out is hard to do…

I literally creeped and crawled out of the school and lazily stood next to the curb and stuck my finger out for a cab. I threw myself in the back seat and stated my destination. Of course the cab drivers wishes to exchange dialogue. And to my surprise, his English was pretty damn good. He asked where was I from. I told him. He then said where in America. I told him. He says ohhhh all beautiful ladies in florida. Ohhhhh. He then says he loves Americans. He asked for how long? I said one year. Next thing you know we were at my building. I got paid, got out and crawled, sweated, huffed and puffed until I made it to my apt door. Once inside. I immediately took my clothes off the clothes dryer, made up my bed with fresh linen and turned on the shower and got into it. I put on my pajamas and took my medicine.

That’s it for today, nothing special. Nothing exciting.
I am off to get better.

Until next time…
Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment