Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tuesday's...

More like 10%..

So, again last night I took more thera-flu with the hopes of filling much better. I am still not feeling that well. My throat still hurts and I am still having shortness of breath and coughing and sneezing. I really think it is as a result of my apt being cool in the bedroom. Hot in the bathroom. Hot outside. Cold inside of the Cab, hot on one side of the school and cold in my classroom and then hot outside. Cold again when I jump in the cab and … well you get my drift.

Doing what I do…

So, this morning my blackberry woke me up pretty early as I had to be to work a little earlier than usual. Today my agenda was a little different. I was working a full day unlike the rest of the week when I only work for about 2 hours and call it a day. So, I had only 2 times to snooze before I really had to be up.

Alright already…

So, I only snoozed my alarm 4 times (I was going for 2 but, I really just needed the extra hour of sleep). I got up finally, showered, painted my face, flat ironed my hair (and I absolutely had too, I washed it last night and did not flat iron it just went to sleep on it, so I had no choice this morning put to bring the luster back in this “do” but flat ironing the hell out of it), put on my clothes, skyped for a few and put on my shoes and was out the door.

Hailed a cab…

So, I got my cab and hightailed it to work. I got to work early enough to go to the lounge area, prepare and print off a lesson plan and work sheet and as soon as I got comfy I was instructed to go downstairs to the kindergarten room. Now naturally I kept thinking to myself what in the world am I going to say to a bunch of kindergarteners who cant speak English. How is this going to go. To be honest. It was the easiest thing I have ever had to do. It came natural to me. Now, I don’t know if its because I love cute kids, or because I absolutely adore my neice and she is around the same age as them and when I was back home she and I spent a lot of time together, so I already knew how to interact with a child her age. I was told by the Principal that it was one of the best classes she had ever sat in….yea me!
Now, my day was so super busy! Today my schedule would be so super busy. I had a total of 5 classes. And although they are only 40 mins long that makes for a long day! Well, especially considering that I on Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s I only teach two 40 min classes.

Lunch Dating…

So, of course, next thing you know it was time for me to meet up with the ladies and have lunch. Now today, I wasn’t feeling too well. And frankly, I wasn’t really interested in experimenting with the Cafeteria food! But when my “ladies” gave me the look. I quickly got up and followed their lead. And today, the lunch in the cafeteria was amazing. Yes, amazing. Now I don’t know if the food is so good because I am in such good company. Or if the food was actually good. But whatever the case, I was happy I took the walk (a very long walk) to the cafeteria.

Finishing up is easy to do…

So, I finished the rest of my classes and I grabbed a cab and decided to head back home. I was eager to take my Theraflu and head to bed.

Not exactly what I had in mind…

So, when I arrived home, my intentions were to shower, check my emails, skype for a few, make Theraflu and head to bed. Well I did all of the above. But it took a lot longer than usual. I actually caught up with new friends that I have made upon my arrival here in S Korea. And I really enjoy the company of the new friends that I have made. Even if it is via Skype by way of webcam.

Well, that is it in a nut shell. Nothing fun nor exciting and without all of the fun stuff and exciting stuff my day was pretty amazing…

Until next time…
Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment