Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Saturday & Sunday…

So yesterday, I slept the entire day away. I did not get in on Friday night until Saturday morning. And I did not get to bed until after 6am Saturday morning. Needless to say when I finally awakened it was around 7:30pm Saturday night. Yes! I had slept the entire day away. I had plans to go shopping Saturday. Get out and do a little more exploring of my city. But, simply was too tired and unwilling to do so. So, I checked my emails, aim’ed and skyped for the rest of the evening and was back in bed at a decent hour. I set my alarm clock so that I could get up really early Sunday morning to do a little shopping and explore my city and do what I had planned to do on Saturday.

The Sun knocks on the door…

So, I set my alarm clock for early Sunday morning. And decide the night before that I would get up, walk my city and explore and of course do a little shopping. Now the alarm goes off this morning and I just couldn’t get out of bed. So of course I decide well let’s not snooze the alarm just shut it off and I will get up later and atleast go shopping even if I don’t decide to explore my city.

5 hours later…

I finally roll out of bed throw on a baseball cap, a pair of drawstring sweats, tank top and converse and decide not to explore my city and not to shop but to go to the corner mini mart and grab something to eat.

So what’s it going to be???

I decide on a small box of cookies, a small bag of onion chips and a frozen rectangular pizza thing.

How was it???

Considering I didn’t eat yesterday (because I slept the entire day away and when I finally awakened I attempted to make dumplings and damn near burned my apt down). So, I was pretty hungry and the mini mart food selection was okay. Not necessarily good but not too bad either.

Finishing up is hard to do…

So, after I climbed the mountain back home and had my mini mart lunch, I of course thought it is the perfect day to actually really finish my e lynn harris book. Now I typically finish reading a book in about a day or two. For some reason it has taken me about a good month to actually read this book. So unlike me. Perhaps it has taken so long because I haven’t necessarily put forth the effort of making time to actually sit down and enjoy my book. Or perhaps, as a result of this possibly being the final e lynn harris book (he passed away last month) and I am trying to hang on to each page because I know it will be the last book my favorite author will ever release. Well, today, I actually sat down, made time and finished reading “basketball jones.”
Now, that I have sat around all day long and have done absolutely nothing. I didn’t wash my hair and trim it like I planned on doing yesterday. Nor did I get up and wash it today. I haven’t been shopping nor have I explored my city. I haven’t visited with friends or even finished the lesson plans that I have set out to complete today. Today, it is all about me. And I am going to do exactly what I want to do. Which is absolutely nothing. Rachel (my neighbor) and I were up until very early Saturday morning chit chatting and we discovered we are a lot alike. Perhaps our lengthy conversation into the wee hours of Saturday morning is the reason I have been so tired. It’s been awhile since I have seen the sun come up before I head to bed. So since I have a lot of absolutely nothing to catch up on …

I’m off…

To do absolutely nothing. Because that is exactly what I want to do today.

Until next time…

Smooches….

No comments:

Post a Comment