Love at First Sight...

Love at First Sight...
Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Bag

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

tuesdays....

and then there's today...

today, nothing much happened. last night i went to bed super early. i was so tired. so after, chatting online, fbooking, gmailing and skyping i decided to head to bed as i had an earlier day than usual today.

why so early? ....
well, i was asked on behalf of the school to judge a writing and speaking competition with the entire school, and i had planned to be there super early today.

up and at em'...
so, considering i had an early day. today i did the unthinkable. i actually got up. showered, painted my face, flat ironed my hair and got dressed and i even did laundry before i powered up my laptop. okay well, wait a minute so i told a little white lie. okay so one of the first things i did when i got up this morning was powered up my laptop. but however, i did not actually get onto it until all of the above was completed. wait, actually, come to think of it. okay so, actually i got up, powered on my laptop, showered, painted my face, skyped my mom flat ironed my hair while chatting, put my clothes in the washer. hung up with my mom. skyped with my boo BHolley and then hung out my clothes and then proceeded to get ready for work. okay so, i lied a little. but i did actually get the important things first before i thought of getting on my laptop.

judging...
so, i arrived to work judged the competition (which by the way was interesting) and proceeded with the rest of my work day.

to eat or not to eat??...
today's menu at the cafeteria was super spicy as usual. nothing out of the ordinary. rice, kimchi, spicy squid w/all of it's tentacles,some kind of soup, some kind of really good chicken and spinach. oh yea and a yogurt for dessert. this was a pleasant surprise!!!!

see ya' wouldn't wanna' be ya...
so, i finished my lesson for the day and hightailed it and came back home.

gotta a taste for something...
so, i get home and immediately go onto my porch area and check my laundry. hoping that it is dry. to my surprise they are just about dry. a little damp. but dry enough. i then decide to just grab a fresh washcloth and a towel bring it inside and leave the rest on the rack to continue drying. so, once i did all of that i was kinda hungry. and just wanted something simple. something close to american. something satisfying. something other than kimchi. something good.

mom's goodies....
now, just last week my mom sent me a huge box filled with goodies, i could have easily gone into by cabinets and fixed something that would have "hit the spot."to be honest i was over shoving twinkies in my mouth and chocolate cakes (which by the has had my stomach so super bloated-i am looking almost identical to the michelin man -you know the big marshmallow guy on the tire commerical) but i still wanted something more. so i got to thinking about the lunch Miss Rachel and i had on Sunday afternoon and i went into my wallet and grabbed the Pizza Hut business card that i snagged from the counter and called them to place my order.

pick up or deliver-what????
so i pick up the phone and call Pizza Hut and immediately say "english only." the woman on the phone proceeds with this long conversation which i was assumed were the specials for the day. i then repeat to her "no Korean, English only." she then says in perfect english "ohhhhh, you call back later." so i said okay thanks and called it a day.

i get what i want...
so, after speaking to emma about my situation, she then suggest that i go online to possibly make an online order. My Emma Boo sure does have a brain when she wants to use it!!! j/k (kinda). so i go online to the Pizza Hut site and Lord and behold it is in friggin' korean! and there is not an option to change the text to english. so then i stare at the menu for a good 5 mins and then i decide to turn on my aim and contact my boo, my boo Miss Gina that is. thank God miss gina speaks korean fluently.

my boo comes through...
so, after about a 10 minutes of Miss Gina and i going over the menu options we finally decide on a Pizza Hut pepperoni pan pizza. Miss Gina made the call and about 25 mins later it was delivered and it was hot and it was delicious.

now what???
so, i enjoyed my pizza beat Miss Emma on not only one game but two games of Skype bingo. chatted with Miss Josie on skype for a few. i then fbooked a little, checked out the gossip links on the computer, showered and got ready for bed.

it in a nut shell...
nothing fun and exciting happened today. but overall today was a really good day. thank God for that.

alright, well until next time...
smooches...



No comments:

Post a Comment